Network Bridging Issue - My Wireless Works But Not The Wired

Hello,
  I was reading an article about how to bridge networks and there was a topic that said if I'm having trouble, email this address.  I would like to report a problem with my bridged networks.  I set up the bridge for my Atheros WiFi network card and my Marvell Wired (LAN) card.  After I bridged everything (with a tool called "bridge-utils"), I plugged a network cable from my XBOX 360 to my computer, and the wireless card could reach my router, but my wired LAN adapter remained disconnected (AKA, the XBOX 360 couldn't connect to my computer through the network bridge over to the wireless card).  I checked to make sure everything was plugged in (which it was, because I saw a flashing green light), and I even tried unplugging and plugging the network cable in.  It still had issues.  Do you know a fix to this?  Please tell me.

I am using a Toshiba Satellite M305D-S4831 with Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS Netbook Remix installed on it, with all the current updates, and Ubuntu is the only running OS on it, there's no other separate partitions.

Thanks,
- Jason