Re: how bridge interacts with tap ifaces?

Radim Roska wrote:
> Hi,
>
> few weeks ago I asked question that was probably not interesting for you.

I don't know for the other readers of this mailing list, but even after reading both posts twice, I
still don't understand what you are trying to do.

This might be the reason why you didn't received any answer for your first post.

Please, do not only focus on you setup, but also describe the expected effects.

	Nicolas.