[Bridge] bridge - canopy - cisco catalyst 2950

Hi Friends!

         Sorry for disturb you.

         I want to ask you something about a bridge implementation that I
need to make work.

         This implementation uses Motorola Canopy (a wireless
implementation) to link two sites of my work company backing up an optic
fiber link (the main link) like appears in the following picture:

         Everything works ok in a laboratory environment, without the Cisco
Catalyst switch, but when link the #1 bridge to the Cisco Catalyst
respective port (the one with the needed VLAN), starts a horrible loop in
our LAN. I think something happens inside the Cisco switch that difficult
the STP traffic between the #1 bridge and out site 3. I heard of something
called bdpufilter, which is not set in out Catalyst switch, said our ISP. I
read a page were you give some suggestions of tweak the Linux Kernel that I
did (http://lists.osdl.org/pipermail/bridge/2005-October/001116.html), but
still didn't tested, until have a clear idea of what happens inside the
Cisco switch.

         Thanks in advice!

Alonso Enero V.

 <mailto:alonso.enero at gmail.com> alonso.enero at gmail.com