[Bridge] transparent bridge and proxies

I am also all ears,

The transparent proxy without an IP address was my first attempt - but
then I succumbed to the pressures of a due date and just eventually
assigned an IP address to the bridged interfaces.
I suspect that it will have to be done with ip route 2 package - but
even the one-way NAT does not make your machine transparent as you need
to reply to ARP requests to allow the returning packet to find your
machine/application....

PS, could this list please add a reply-to field to just allow me to
reply to the list and not to the poster.... (so sorry Benny Amorsen for
the other email).

Kind Regards
Etienne