[Bridge] transparent bridge and proxies

In that situation, I put a third nic on the box and gave it a real IP
address for management purposes (such as running yum).  I'm not exactly
sure yum updates to the bridge itself will work without an IP adddress.

I think in the proxy situation, you might need to set up a prerouting
iptables rule that redirects the traffic to the squid port or something
similar?