[Bridge] Bridge question

Hello Stephen,
  I was not talking about nested bridges, I meant all bridges created on one
Linux are independent. As matter of fact, brctl does not allow to add a
bridge to another bridge.
  In my case, I have 10 BR2684 interfaces and eth0 on one linux PC with the
same MAC address, nas0....nas9.
  I create two bridges br0 and br1, and add nas0....nas5 and eth0.32 (VLAN)
into br0, and add nas6..nas9 and eth0.33 into br1, as I mentioned above,
nas0...nas9 have the same MAC whereas eth0.32 and eth0.32 also share a MAC,
so br0 and br1 have the same Bridge ID, do you think that the scenario will
work?
  Thanks!
 Regards!
              I am not talking about nested