[Bridge] Re: re : atheros bridge problem

I'm not sure how this particular solution works for my arrangement.  I
have two 10/100 ethernet interfaces on the local net and one atheros
interface.  I understand the issues w/ the 802.11a/b/g/i protocols, but
this particular solution sounds as if I want to bridge two networks
that are separated by a network segment, like a VPN.  But I have all
these interfaces on one machine that I want bridged.  Also, it appears
as if the two ethernet interfaces aren't forwarding traffic to each
other either.  I am currently attached to an access point that is
directly connected to one ethernet interface.  I can ping and establish
an HTTP connection to that AP.  I can also ping and establish
connections with the linux gateway router/bridge.  I cannot, however,
pass any IP traffic past the linux/router to the AP on the other end,
unless I move to use that AP instead.  The linux router can access both
access points and there is no problem with externally routed traffic.

Also, I was wondering, one of the AP's I have is the ASUS WL300g.  This
is a linux based router/ap.  It bridges the wifi interface and the
ethernet interface.  I was curious if anyone knew how this worked?

Thanks,

Derek