[Bridge] Wireless Bridge problems

> I need some suggestions.  Below is my debian interfaces file. Below
> that is my iptables configuration script.

The ip you use on the machine should be set on the bridge, not in one of its
interfaces

> iface eth0 inet static
>         address 192.168.0.254

It seems you want to use this up, set it on the bridge interface then and
leave this one like it is.

On Debian we have a method for setting up bridges described in
/usr/share/doc/bridge-utils/README.Debian.gz that should make things easier
to setup a bridge, of course you can also use your own method like you do
;-)

If after having all interfaces on the bridge without IP (ip 0.0.0.0) and
setting the local IP on the br0 interface, you still have problems, I'd say
you have a look at your firewall, the logs may help you.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net