RE: ELCE 2015 videos unavailable

What a great idea!!
I should put out a call for any other scraped videos that we are missing.

Consider this message such a call!!
Anyone who has a video from ELC 2015, please contact me privately at tim.bird@xxxxxxxx

That one you have is actually from ELC 2016, and we were able to recover most of them.
They are back on YouTube, and the links on the elinux presentations page have been updated.
See https://elinux.org/ELC_2016_Presentations.
(So Hurray! for one video set restored.)

But you should probably keep you copy anyway. :-)  I made a copy of that one (or
at least it's in progress;  Rob, your internet connection is slow. :-)
 -- Tim