Re: [Ksummit-2009-discuss] Representing Embedded Architectures at the Kernel Summit

James Bottomley wrote:
On Tue, 2009-06-02 at 12:30 -0700, Tim Bird wrote:
With regard to a process to determine representatives, I'm not
sure we need one.  Based on participation and inclusion in
MAINTAINERS, either Matt Mackall or David Woodhouse can
represent most embedded issues just fine.  And I can say that
officially on behalf of CELF and it's members, which would
account for a large fraction of the overall embedded community.

What about others like myself who would like to get more involved, but don't show up in the MAINTAINERS list? I might be interested in lending a hand in helping to represent the embedded issues...

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx