Backup EFI maintainer for December

Folks,

I'm taking annual leave for all of December, so I've asked Ricardo and
Borislav (Cc'd) to pick up and review any patches that hit the mailing
list and send pull requests to the tip tree.

This is just a heads up so no one thinks there's been a coup d'état.

For those people submitting patches, feel free to include me, but if you
want an explicit review from me please say so in the email. Otherwise
I'll let Ricardo and Borislav sort things out in my stead.

--
Matt Fleming, Intel Open Source Technology Center