SkyStar USB 2.0 - support knowledge

Hello.

First, I want to apoligise to the foolish questions, but I need to know
something more about development. Is there any testing drivers able
to use and check? Which driver is working up already? What are the
differences between preverious version of this model (Skystar USB)?
How far is the development (if it's any...)? What is/isn't actually working?
Is this develop in kernel already?

I'll really gratefull if I'll recieve any information about that.
Regards.