Re: HVR2250 / HVR2200 / SAA7164 status

Steve,

Do you know if Hauppauge are willing/able to dish out the hardware/programming specifications for these cards?

I understand that you're busy with other things, but it seems that there are a lot of people waiting on support for these cards, and by the sound of it there are at least a few who have enough experience and/or time to have a good run at getting something going..

I don't want to sound ungrateful, as I (and many others) appreciate the amount of time and effort that you put into these things but I also appreciate that there's only so much time in the day that you can spend on driver development, and I think that you should at least acknowledge people who are willing and able to help (eg. Davin), rather than just coming back with 'no progress'...

If there are problems organising things like NDA's etc or if Hauppauge don't want to share information then that's fine - I guess we'll just have to wait...  but if there is any way of letting someone else have a go, then all I would ask is that you please consider letting them take some of the burden off your shoulders.

Regards,
Dave.

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 3:55 AM, Steven Toth <stoth@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davin McCall wrote:
> Steven Toth wrote:
>
>> Feel free to ping me through this mailing list every few weeks.
>>

> So, ping...

No progress, sorry.

- Steve