Re: Technotrend Budget S2-3200 Digital artefacts on HDchannels

> Nat Geo HD and Histoy Channel HD are the only two HD channels I can
> lock, and I have problems with digital artefacts, lines across the
> screen missing data and tons of errors from the frontend. See below for
> error log.

Hi Jonas,
just guessing - try another card slot. If there are more devices on one IRQ
the transfer speed from the card can be lower and causing problems at
channels with higher bitrate. I had similar colision between PCI network and
sound cards. When I moved one card to another slot, the problem was solved.

Regards,
Tomas