Re: Hauppauge Nova-TD-500 84xxx remote control

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 9:27 AM, Bob <pongo_bob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Well, that's good.  I was worried there for a second.  :-)

If you want to submit a patch to make your remote control work, that
would help others who are using the same hardware as you (either post
it to the list, or if you prefer just send me the "hg diff" of your
working directory and I will do it on your behalf).

Thanks,

Devin