Re: changes for de-Nuernberg and de-Stuttgart; de-Baden-Wuerttemberg

2008/12/2 BOUWSMA Barry <freebeer.bouwsma@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On Tue, 2 Dec 2008, Christoph Pfister wrote:
>
>> Changes collected by Barry. The de-Baden-Wuerttemberg is a combination
>> of different transmitters and although I tend not to include it in the
>> repository (quite hard to maintain)
<big snip - sorry ;)>
> JEEZ do I write a lot, when I could be reverse-engineering
> drivers, or doing something useful...

I think that's the point. The right solution for dvb-t is really
autoscan (in that case you can "smoke" at least 300kb scan files). I
will add the BW scan file if you really want, but I don't want to
_encourage_ people spending too much time on scan files. There are
cases where a xx-all is ok (because it can be easily generated by some
c&p + filtering from offical infos and the result isn't the union of
all possible combinations), but spending a lot of effort on creating
such combined files isn't justified imho.

Christoph