Re: Best dvb-t tuner ?

Do I need time-shifting ?

no its a part of the products software which you wont be using anyway

Do I need a radio tuner ?

not unless you listen to the radio

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 4:51 AM, linuxcbon <linuxcbon@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi,

there are many dvb-t tuners for the PC.
Can you help me chose the best :p

I read PCI have better sensibility than USB bvecause they have a special antenna circuit ?
I read that "diversity" receives better but it is only in USB, and doesnt work in linux ?
I read most of tuners have only 40dB AGC range so they need a LNA, and others have 80dB AGC range (MT2067 has even 110dB).

Do I need time-shifting ?
Do I need a radio tuner ?

Also there are new HD products, I am lost...

Regards