Technisat SkyStar2 rev 2.8 GPL driver now available

Hi all,

Finally and with pleasure, I can announce that I just released the last
missing piece to add full GPL support to LinuxTV for the Technisat
SkyStar2 rev2.8. The last missing piece in question was the driver for the
CX24113 tuner. I just committed the source for that into my repository and
will ask Mauro to pull it into the main soon.
(http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pb/v4l-dvb/)

Expect support for this card in 2.6.29 .

happy using and best regards,
Patrick.

--
   Mail: patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx