Re: [FIXEd] Bug Report - Twinhan vp-1020, bt_8xx driver + frontend

Am Dienstag 02 Dezember 2008 18:37:54 schrieb VDR User:
> 2008/12/1 Alain Turbide <aturbide@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> > Digging in a little further.The dst_algo (which the twinhan uses) is set
> > to return  0 as the default setting for the SW algo in dst.c, yet in
> > dvb_frontend.h, the DVBFE_ALGO_SW algo is defined as 2.  Which is the
> > correct one here? Should dst.c be changed to return 2 as sw or is 0 the
> > correct number for the SW algo and thus DVBFE_ALGO_SW be changed to
> > return 0?
>
> Is nobody else looking into this?!  I would think this bug would have
> received a little more attention considering the number of people
> affected!

Normally this is the traditionally claimed stuff of an Indian person called
Manu Abraham.

But you can forget about Manu Abraham totally because he is, was and ever will
be the sum of a total incapable anti-team working loudmouth and stupid idiot.

This guy may have his capabilities, but he definitely IS in the literal sense
of the word nothing but an asocial incapable human being.

In fact there are people around here offering him some mental sponsoring out of
invisible reasons (which is very typical for all motherfuckers that cannot go
upright, you know).

But in a real honest enterprise or even real social community this guy would
be eliminated without any second of hesitation.
Just sorted out as disfunctional rubbish, you know.

I think the functionary armchair gas passer Mauro Carvalho Chehab (the big
Brazil boss without any legitimation, you know) will give you the appropriate
answer on that.

> Please keep up the work, it's much appreciated!  I, on behalf of
> several others who aren't subscribed to the ml, am monitoring this
> thread in hopes of a proper fix.

Do not rely on stupid loud mouths and incarnations of inncapability!
Wipe out the bums instead!