Re: DTV 1000 S driver support

Joe wrote:

> Hi, i was wondering if anyone knows if i can get linux drivers for a
> leadtek winfast DTV 1000 s
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe

If you read the archives, you'll see I botched an attempt at a patch.
I've the time, but sadly not the expertise to develop the driver ;)
>From what I can tell, there's nothing really holding it back beyond a
catch-22ish situation
Those with the ability and time, don't have the card
Those with the ability and the card, don't have the time
Those with the card and the time, haven't the ability

Good luck!

~Matthew~