Re: Fwd: Distorted analog sound when using an HVR-3000

In message <617be8890811240626y6452709bk34b276c21a9ea5c6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Eduard Huguet" wrote:

hiya.

>Ok, problem solved: I needed to define a V4L "recording profile" in MythTV,
>so sound gets correctly sampled at 48000. Once done, the sound is perfect.

okay good.

>Thank you very much for your help. Kind regards,

no problem.

BTW, do I understand that you needed these changes
for S-VIDEO/COMPOSITE LINE-IN or did you solve the problem by
just lowering the input volume from your input device? I don't
have that opportunity personally with one DVD player.

>  Eduard Huguet

bye

--

 // /