Development of Linux driver for Dual DVB-S2-CI PCI-E x1 starts

Hello,

We have designed NetUP Dual DVB-S2-CI PCI-E x1 card. A short description
is available in wiki - http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/NetUP_Dual_DVB_S2_CI
Now we have started the work on the driver for Linux. The following
components used in this card already have their code for Linux published:
Conexant CX23885
STM STV6110A

We are working on the code for the following components:
Dual demodulator STM STV0900BAB
Dual LNB STM LNBH24
SCM CiMax SP2

The resulting code will be published under GPL after receiving
permissions from IC vendors.

--
Abylai Ospan <aospan@xxxxxxxx>
NetUP Inc.