Winfast TV2000 XP Global Remote Control

Hi Steve,

I have tried to add case statements for the winfast tv2000 xp global
card under both the other winfast devices but to no avail. In both cases
I could not see the remote control listed under the input devices (also
downloaded the input tools from the website and used 'lsinput'). Could
you direct me to any other place within the source I could possible look
or change to try and solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.
Regards
Pieter van Schaik