Re: Announcement: wiki merger and some loose ends

Johannes Stezenbach schrieb:

> However, similar to that there should be ONE developer
> list, I think there should be ONE user list, and not
> two. Maybe we should just shut linux-dvb down and ask
> users to subscribe to the video4linux list?

Please don't do this. Some (many) people, including me, are not able to post to the
video4linux list. The answer is always 'Your message to video4linux-list awaits moderator
approval' and nothing does happen. It seems, nobody from redhat is responsible for this issue.

-Hartmut