Re: Update de-Illerkirchberg

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008, Julian Gürtler wrote:

> now I've found out, that the broadcast station is in Ulm.

Ulm and Neu-Ulm are in Baden-Wuertt./Bayern -- and in general,
each Bundesland uses three frequencies for ARD+co., ZDFmobil,
and each Dritte Programme mux from each sender.

In addition to the local Ulm-Ermingen multiplexes, you are
apparently receiving some nearby Bayern from a favourable
high altitude.

B*gger, your list has disappeared from my reply, so I need to
postpone this message and correlate your frequencies with the
known-to-me broadcasts...

But in addition, the use of `AUTO' for practically everything
is not a good idea, and you should at least parse the NIT info
to get correct and up-to-date details -- although these are
readily found online and rather standard between senders.

Cut'n'pasta:

T 482000000 8MHz AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO
ZDF multiplex Ulm, (Donaueschingen, Raichberg, Ravensburg) K22
In my notes for Donaueschingen I wrote 50kW hor, 16QAM 2/3 8k 1/4

T 530000000 8MHz AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO
ZDF multiplex Gruenten, (Hohenpeissenberg) (Bayern) K28

T 594000000 8MHz AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO
ARD Multiplex Augsburg (Bayern) K36

T 626000000 8MHz AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO
SWR Multiplex Ulm, (Raichberg, Ravensburg) K40

T 650000000 8MHz AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO
ARD Multiplex Ulm, (Raichberg, Ravensburg) K43

T 658000000 8MHz AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO
ZDF Multiplex Augsburg (Bayern) K44

T 666000000 8MHz AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO
ARD Multiplex Gruenten (Bayern) K45

T 674000000 8MHz AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO
Bayerischer Rundfunk Sender Gruenten K46

T 690000000 8MHz AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO
K48, not sure.  What channels are you seeing here?

Apparently the Augsburg mux is not received on K25 (BR)

I have no idea if you are using a short simple antenna for
reception, or if you are connected to a high-gain rooftop
aerial which may have been installed during analogue times
and aimed towards sender Gruenten for BR.

barry bouwsma