Re: saa7134 bug in 64 bits system

Hi,

I located the problem by doing the following experiment. I boot the
kernel with only 2G installed and everything worked fine. No if you come
back to the initial configuration it crash badly. A little digging on
google gave some nice information. It seems that this problem is the
combination of a bug in the bios and/or in the pci resource allocation.
So I will report this to the kernel list.

> Just a shot into the dark, sorry again.
> All 28 gpios are set to output, but that is not intended by the driver.
> Previously seen such devices came up with gpio init 0.
>

> After that, all IRQs fail and i2c too.
>
> Maybe the pci=nomsi kernel boot option is worth a try.

I will try that.

Thanks for the help

Mathieu