Unresolved symbols

Hello all,

   I have tried to use the drivers and have gotten everything to compile.
I followed the posted instruction and then........
I then make "rmmod" and make "insmod" and after the "make insmod" I look at dmesg|more
It is filled with unresolved symbols.  I have tried rebooting (at nauseam) and no change.
I have upgraded the kernel and done all the steps all over again with the same results.
If someone wants to look at about 5 screen fulls of unresolved symbols I can post the relevant parts of dmesg.

IF any one has any suggestions I will try them and report the results.

Later,
Jonathan