Re: v4l-dvb gspca modules conflict with standalone gspca module

2008/10/19 Stefano Sabatini <stefano.sabatini-lala@xxxxxxxx>:

> BTW I wonder why v4l-dvb includes the gspca modules, which seem to be
> related more to the gspca cameras than to DVB devices
>
> Regards.

I wonder as well. The standalone driver works with my webcam, but the
v4l-dvb one provokes a kernel panic on my system, after a short period
of using it (or it used to; admittedly it's been quite a while -a few
months- since I last tried).

--
           Román