Problem: Cinergy DT USB XS remote keys repeating endlessly

Hello,

I have a freshly bought Cinergy DT USB XS which I got working with the
description from
http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TerraTec_Cinergy_DT_USB_XS_Diversity.

I got the sources from hg, applied the patch to have it recognize the
new type id "0ccd:0081".
The key repeat patch that is mentioned on the page seemed to have
already applied to the tree so I skipped that.
(my C skills are seriously rusty, but all the code from the patch seemed
to be there)

The device itself works fine with all two tuners being recognized in
mythtv and all.

For the remote, I tried both lircd.conf settings mentioned on the page,
but it's always the same result. The remote keys seems to work except
for the fact that they keep endlessly repeating each key you press until
you press another one.

Do you have any ideas or pointers to how I could solve this problem?

Sven.