Re: geniatech u6010a

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008, Steven Toth wrote:

> Sadly, this is another tm6000 based product that we currently do not have
> support for. We have cx24227 and xc3028 support, we need bridge support. From
> memory this is four products which we don't currently support.
>
> Mauro,
>
> We discussed this issue at LPC. If you're busy with other projects then
> perhaps we can encourage another developer to pick up the work?

Anyone is free to contribute. As you know, I'm curently busy with my new
job, but I suspect that soon I'll have some time to address tm6000 driver
again.

> Are the datasheets available to other developers for GPL work?

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any available datasheets for tm6000.

Also, this chip seems to not work fine if you change the order of some
register initialization. You need to follow about the same as the
proprietary drivers do, as the chip has some internal bugs.

Cheers,
Mauro