Re: geniatech u6010a

Steve Havelka wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 10:06 -0400, Steven Toth wrote:
>> Steve Havelka wrote:
> [snipped]
>> I have no idea whether this product is current supported. I guess not.
>>
>> Check the wiki at linuxtv.org. If this product doesn't have a page then
>> please create one. If you can, open up the device and take some detailed
>> pictures so we can understand what the chips are.
>>
>> That's your first step.
>>
>> - Steve
>

> Hi Steve, and thanks for the quick reply.  I've taken a few photos of
> the device and put together a preliminary wiki page:
>
> http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Geniatech_HDTV_THRILLER_USB_U6010A
>

> As I said, if there is any other way I can help, I'm willing to do so.

Thanks.

Sadly, this is another tm6000 based product that we currently do not
have support for. We have cx24227 and xc3028 support, we need bridge
support. From memory this is four products which we don't currently support.

Mauro,

We discussed this issue at LPC. If you're busy with other projects then
perhaps we can encourage another developer to pick up the work?

Are the datasheets available to other developers for GPL work?

- Steve