Re: Re : Re : Re : Twinhan 1041 (SP 400) lock and scan problems - the solution [not quite :(]

Emmanuel,

As I wrote:
> Just to clarify it, the changes mostly affect DVB-S channels
> scanning,
> it
> doesn't help with DVB-S2 locking problem since the code is totally
> different
> for S and S2 signal search.

The 11495 channel you reported as bad is DVB-S2, so my changes doesn't help for that channel.

I hope Manu will find a solution since I don't have any documentation for that chip and solving the DVB-S2 problem needs knowledge in chip internals.

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 3:00 AM, Emmanuel ALLAUD <eallaud@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 05.10.2008 09:54:39, Alex Betis a écrit :
> So where are the logs?

I will post the tomorrow probably (I have some network problems).

> Can you give me the link to the sattelite you're using on lyngsat
> site?
> There are many Atlantic (Birds) sats so I don't know which one you're
> referring to.

Oh yes sorry: it is intelsat 903; but all the freqs in lyngsat are a
bit off compared to what you get IN the tables from the feed.

> I'm sure Manu knows much more about that driver than I am, but I
> think
> the
> code takes the clock into consideration when calculating parameters
> for
> search algorithm.

Yes that's what he told me. Anyway I think I saw that both cards (1041
and TT-3200) have locking problems, so a fix for one could well make
the others happy ;-)
Bye
Manu