Re: Re : Re : TT S2-3200 driver

Does that card use stb0899 drivers as Twinhan 1041?

I've done some changes to the algorithm that provide constant lock.

2008/9/29 Jelle De Loecker <skerit@xxxxxxxxxxx>

manu schreef:
Le 13.09.2008 19:10:31, Manu Abraham a écrit :

manu wrote:

I forgot the logs...

Taking a look at it. Please do note that, i will have to go through
it
very patiently.

Thanks for the logs.

You're more than welcome. I tried to put some printk's but the only
thing I got is that even when the carrier is correctly detected, the
driver does not detect the data (could that be related to the different
FEC?).
Anyway let me know if you need more testing.
Bye
Manu

I'm unable to scan the channels on the Astra 23,5 satellite
Frequency 11856000
Symbol rate 27500000
Vertical polarisation
FEC 5/6

Is this because of the same bug? I should be getting Discovery Channel HD, National Geographic Channel HD, Brava HDTV and Voom HD International, but I'm only getting a time out.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jelle De Loecker
Kipdola Studios - Tomberg