Re: [RFC] cinergyT2 rework final review

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 14:34:50 +0200, Thierry Merle wrote:

[...]

> OK. In my mind this patch was not a priority and some users reported bugs
> but we don't have any news from their part. Maybe buggy users :)
> I will wait just a little at least from Tomi and send a pull request to
> Mauro within the middle of the next week.

I had 2 issues:

- irrecord didn't work

- a failure after resume after suspend with the driver loaded, the
  keyboard went crazy. Unloading the driver and unplugging the
  CinergyT2 helped in this case

I don't know if theses issues are still present, though. I don't use the IR
receiver anymore, and always unload the driver before suspend. I'll try
to update to the current driver and re-test.

Regards,
Tino