Re: Full Mantis pull with TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCI HD hangs system on boot

On smaller detail, when using modprobe I get fatal errors and the message: "Mantis disagrees on symbol formats" for about 8 times. The message may not be entirely correct, because soon the system hang again.

Regards,

Niels Wagenaar