Re: Questions on v4l-dvb driver instructions

Perhaps I have some other misconfiguration in my system. With the wget
command I must use the --no-proxy option. Otherwise, I get "Error
parsing proxy URL http://:8080/: Invalid host name." Very strange that
port 8080 is assumed when the standard port is 80.

I couldn't find an equivalent no-proxy option for hg.

Thanks.