[ANNOUNCE] V4L/DVB Miniconf at Linux Plumbers/2008

I'd like to announce that the V4L/DVB Miniconf at Linux Plumbers/2008 (LPC),
handled between Sept, 17 and Sept, 19 2008, had a great success!

We've being able to get there the developers that together were responsible for
about 60% of the number of patches for the core and device drivers that were
committed over the last year to the development tree.

You may read the complete announcement at the news part of LinuxTV site, on
this link:

	http://linuxtv.org/news.php?entry=2008-09-19.mchehab

I'd like to thank all from the Linux Foundation, from the LPC committee and you
developers and maintainers that honored with your presence!

I intend to add some links for the presented speeches, some announcements with
the results of the discussions, and other related information soon, so stay
tuned!

Cheers,
Mauro.