Re: Problem with mantis drivers for Terratec Cinergy C and CAM

>>> No, actually I did not. :-) All I said is I had a brief look over the mantis
>>> tree and spotted several known areas which area cicam related. From what I
>>> had seen, I thought everything was already in place and concluded that you
>>> might be suffering from a similar problem like I did for several month
>>> because everything looked very familiar. But it seems like the cicam support
>>> is rather new and still not quite ready.

Thank you for trying to help Matthias.
>> Yes, for the 2033 it is not working yet!.
>> And as said several times on this list, I'm waiting for it for a long
>> time already.
>> I wonder why Manu does not finish it. There are several people here
>> waiting for CiCam support.
>>

> It's not something that i am purposefully delaying it. I am also almost
> at wits end. It is indeed a silly bug now, as almost everything is done
> for the "basic CI-CAM" support on the Mantis. The vendor is also helping
> out, by taking a look at the issue, but as said sometimes silly bugs are
> hard to find.
>
> Regards,
> Manu

Hi Manu,

thanks for the info about the status in develeopment, it's the first
answer I was able to get from "official" sources :)

Can you give us some updates if you get feedback from the vendor please?

Is there something I can do to support you in finding the problem?

Bye
Clemens