Re: Problem with mantis drivers for Terratec Cinergy C and CAM

On Sunday 14 September 2008 19:34:02 Clemens Sutor wrote:

> first, thanks for the reply. I hope you can help me.

You're welcome, but unfortunately you are suffering from a totally different
problem. I searched around a bit and found some "old" threads from June 08
with related problems... but no solution. :(

> there is no working CI/CAM support for the Mantis 2033/2040 chipset
> cards. You are telling me the opposite now. Did I get something wrong?

No, actually I did not. :-) All I said is I had a brief look over the mantis
tree and spotted several known areas which area cicam related. From what I
had seen, I thought everything was already in place and concluded that you
might be suffering from a similar problem like I did for several month
because everything looked very familiar. But it seems like the cicam support
is rather new and still not quite ready.

I am sorry I cannot be of more help but I don't have a Mantis based card here
nor have I any experience with the Mantis tree. :-( Maybe someone else...?

Hope you get this fixed sooner rather than later... :-(

So long,
mathtias.