Basic Multiproto Question

Hi all

Kernel 2.6.25.10-47.fc8

TT S2-3200

AMD x86_64

Now that multiproto has been merged with v4l (tree or should this be called the API?)

Does this mean that for me to continue trying to get multiproto to work, that I should download and install the latest v4l? and all should work?

Or is it a case that I should stay with the v4l that is already installed and ‘hg clone’ the latest multiproto from  http://www.jusst.de/hg/multiproto?

As a result of all this recent and intense activity regarding S2API/multiproto, are there any new instruction to get the TT S2-3200 working under linux and also working under mythtv?

Regards to all