S2API - More updates

Hi,

I merged patches from Igor today, so the S2API tree has five S2 devices
in total.

HVR4000 S/S2 card
HVR4000LITE (Also known as the S2 Lite) S/S2 card
TeVii S460 S/S2 card
TeVii S650 S2 card
DvbWorld DVB-S/S2 USB2.0 S/S2

I also have some changes I'd like to merge from Darron Broad over the
next few days, specifically for the CX24116 demod.

In terms of the core API suggestions, I'm going to rationalize the
comments and feedback tonight and tomorrow so you should start to see
some discussion being generated.

... and hopefully some of the smaller patches this evening also over the
next 48hrs.

Regards,

Steve