Re: Multiproto API/Driver Update

> Anyway I'd appreciate to get back to the topic again and the question
> which I pointed out to, how many devices
> are supported by Steven's patch and how many by the work which Manu
> used to managed for years with a couple of
> people. There are multiple ways which can lead to success, the beauty
> of a patch or framework won't matter too much (nevermind
> if Steven's or Manu's work seems to be more prettier to someone).

I'm going to post this notice in a new thread, as this is getting long
but, to respond generally....

I merged patches from Igor today, so the S2API tree has five S2 devices.

HVR4000 S/S2 card
HVR4000LITE (Also known as the S2 Lite) S/S2 card
TeVii S460 S/S2 card
TeVii S650 S2 card
DvbWorld DVB-S/S2 USB2.0 S/S2

It's a pretty good start, thanks to Igor.

- Steve