Re: DSS Support

boris stevenson wrote:
> One option that is missing in your new api is DSS support. Manu's
> multiprotocol currently supports DSS (DTV) mode and is a requirement for
> quite a few people. My vote is to approve any approach that
> automatically suppots DSS mode.

That's interesting, because I've previously thought that the kernel
demux didn't understand 144 (?) byte packets.

Does this actually work, and are the regular DVB tools giving you 144
transport packets? Which applications do you use for analysis and/or
playback?

The HVR4000 silicon supports DSS but I've never enabled it, if the
applications and kernel support are maturing then I'll certainly do
this. Why not, right?

Let me know.

Regards,

Steve