Re: DVB-S2 / Multiproto and future modulation support

All

Firstly, I would like to thank ALL contributors for their time and effort so far in furthering the development of DVB-S2 on Linux, in particular the TT3200-S2 card

I will confirm that the Multiproto route has been a very frustrating experience for me over the two years, I think? that I have had this card!!

Each attempt to get this to work has introduced new and different 'challenges' and has frustrated my aim to have this work with MythTV

Any attempt to rationalize where we are now and publish attainable goals with support for mainstream applications will get my support

Kind regards

Michael Curtis