Re: MPlayer can't play h.264 dvb-stream (was - HVR 4000 recomneded driver and firmware for VDR1.7.0)

Hi

I have read that szap -r -p options was broken. May be is it reason of your problem with the latest MPlayer ?
http://marc.info/?l=linux-dvb&m=121660960211299&w=2

could you try please to play in another way - after of tine with szap2 help please try like this

dvbsnoop -s ts -b -tsraw | mplayer -
dvbsnoop -s ts -b -tsraw | xine stdin://

or

dvbstream -o 8192 | xine stdin://
dvbstream -o 8192 | mplayer -

Goga