Re: Hauppauge HVR-1800 Analog issues

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Barry Quiel <quielb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've got the same problem.  I'm running on a fedora 9 box, so at least that tells you its not OS related.

I posted this problem on the list a while back and didn't get any response.  Here is my post out of the archives:

http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-July/027367.html
http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-August/027670.html

It makes me feel a little bit better that its not just me.

I am glad to know someone else has this error too.

For the devs, is there anything Barry and I can do to help diagnose/test/fix this problem?