Re: question about definition of section in PSI of Transport stream

Andreas Regel wrote:
> PMTs are always just one section. PATs could have more than one but that
> would normally need more than 250 programmes on one TS, so it's not that
> easy to find a TS with multi section PATs. Other tables, like NIT or SDT
> often are bigger than 1024 bytes and split over several sections.

IIRC there were some radio channels called "Les Radios" sharing one PMT
PID with the same service id on Astra 19.2E some years ago. I think
they're now called Canalsat Radios. Maybe they still have PMTs with
multiple sections. See http://www.satindex.de/paytv/cs-france/ .

Regards,
Andreas