From: Sacha
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 8:09 PM
Subject: Twinhan VP-1041/Azurewave AD SP400

Hello

I have
Twinhan VP-1041/Azurewave AD SP400 on Ubuntu 8. I spent a couple of month now to make it work without result.
I red archive of this list and other websites. Tryed different patches but still no luck.
I have now Mantis driver loaded, the card recognized but when I use scan I have "Invalid something" error.
I have also Pinnacle PCTV SAT installed which works out of the box. Is there any conflict between the 2. I have seen some info about on other sites.
Is there any drfinitive guide somewhere because to put together all parts find together is to hard for me been quite new to Linux?`

Do not blame me much if I am doing something wrong here as I am new to this list and to this way of communication.

KR