Re: Smit CAM problems

Hi again,

I have to revise my claim a little bit:

I just hit a problem with a "T-Rex SuperModule" that has VS1 tied low,
thus signalling 3.3V power supply on the interface. However, this would
not only violate the DVB spec, but is also contradictory to the "PC Card 5V"
reading on the sticker...

On a first try the module seems to work with 3.3V power supply, although
I did not yet try descrambling anything with it because I do not have a
smart card that can work with it.

Regards,
Wolfgang