Re: Re : Re : Re : No lock possible at some DVB-S2 channels with TT S2-3200/linux

joep wrote:
> The most important thing I can't get working is diseqc switching.
> Does anyone use Astra23,5 or hotbird13 with the multiproto driver?

i do use a tt s2-3200 with late april multiproto (after the api change)
i use kaffeine with a beta multiproto patch and have no particular
problem using diseqc (0=hd 13 / 1=astra19.2).

I do get some "no lock" from time to time when switching from astra 19.2
to hb 13.0 but zapping back and forth usually fix the problem and i have
the same kind of problem with my dvb-s card with multiproto and v4l-dvb
drivers..
> If so, please tell me which channels you can tune to successfuly so I can do
> my next tests on those channels.

i do remember not being able to lock to Eurosport HD transponder no matter what i tried.

i was wondering if it makes any difference if FEC is set to the correct value when tuning or to the "auto" value.
if i'm correct some zap or scan app i tested and browsed the code, did always use the auto value for FEC..

I have to get back to my kaffeine patch and finish it then maybe i can join your testing with my s2-3200

Marc